System & Business Process Manager
Danone Nutricia Research Centre for Specialised Nutrition, located in the Utrecht Science Park in the Netherlands, is a state-of-the-art Life Science innovation centre for the development of new product concepts.
About the Job
In this position you will manage the digital challenges within our Research & Innovation (R&I) organization. You will optimize Product & Technology business processes & systems, capture & connect data, and hereby improve efficiency, compliance, traceability and predictability.
You will act in a context of Ingredient & Packaging & Product life cycle management where you will analyze existing and define new Business & System process concepts. You will align the new concepts with relevant stakeholders (R&I, Quality, Regulatory, Factory, Specification and other teams), support system development and deploy new system functionalities to be integrated in daily ways of working.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Analyze the P&T Processes, fully understanding the business needs.
- Upstream you will translate business needs into new or improves processes & system functionalities and provide technical specifications to the system developers
- Downstream you will validate them, take care the user community is trained, and new processes & systems are implemented and integrated in daily ways of working (On project basis)
- Lead/coordinate portfolio updates exercises that need to be done by data owners
- Identify Process enhancement opportunities to support continues improvement
- Provide references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation and procedures.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
Our ideal candidate for the role has a MSc degree in Technical Engineering or Food Technology background and a maximum of 3 years of experience in consulting, IT or similar industry in a role related to systems. On top of that you have:
- Understanding of Product Life Cycle Management and Business Process Management
- Ability to create and analyze business processes & translate into system requirements.
- Ability to communicate with the different levels in the organization
- Influencing and convincing power, project management skills and team player
- Process and conceptual thinking, critical, analytical and accurate
- Experience with computer programming, SQL, SAP are a Benefit
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
Humanism, empowerment, and diversity are the basis of Danone culture. You will be part of an international environment where every day can be a fresh adventure. At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary. Furthermore, benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Hit the "apply now" button. You have until the 29th of November 2019 to apply with your CV and Motivation letter (both are mandatory). The first round interviews will be scheduled on the 10th of December. To comply with GDPR regulations we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our career website.
Need more information? Please contact me: