Talent Internship - Research & Development
About the Job
You will be part of the Talent Team, cooperating closely with the HR department of our Research & Innovation division based in Utrecht, Science Park. You will work closely with and learn from the Talent Managers at R&I where on a day-to-day basis we hire and develop the best talents for our businesses. This team is part of the CBS Benelux HR team with Talent Managers based across the various Danone entities in the Benelux region.
This internship will offer you a very inspiring environment and a lot of responsibilities. Your focus will be talent acquisition and talent development of interns and young graduates. Besides this, you will get the opportunity to bring your ideas to life in a variety of Talent Management related projects that are continuously running.
So, what will you do and learn in practice?
- Managing the internship (campus) recruitment process from beginning to end (job intake with the hiring manager, writing engaging & appealing job ads, screening CV’s, scheduling and conducting interviews and managing the communication towards candidates and line managers);
- Being the main contact person for the new hired interns (provide them information, guidance and carry out the onboarding process);
- Ensuring that the company is present with great content on relevant job/student platforms;
- Supporting the Talent Managers in following up the Talent Review process;
- Contribute to different employer branding initiatives, like creating content, making vacancy video’s and the use of social media
- Ensuring smooth communication with various international, internal and external stakeholders
Always wanted to gain experience in a multinational company while discovering the exciting field of Recruitment and Talent management?
We are looking for a Master student in HR, Organizational Psychology or related field. You should definitely be an enthusiastic, communicative, pro-active and agile person who likes to be in touch with many stakeholders. You feel confident working autonomously, while still being a team-player and not afraid to take on responsibilities. You are structured and organized and able to manage many different projects and vacancies at the same time.
There are also some compulsory requirements:
- You are enrolled at a university during the whole period of the internship (non-EU citizens are only eligible to apply if they are enrolled in a Dutch university);
- You are fluent in English
- You can start in June 2019 for at least 6 months, 4-5 days per week;
- You are willing to travel or relocate to Utrecht, the Netherlands.
If you are passionate about HR and you are looking for a challenging and international experience, this might be the internship for you!
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Nutricia Research is part of Danone. R&I is an important basis of the work we do in nutrition and health. We collaborate with partners, for example in academia, suppliers and healthcare, we aim to identify new nutritional intervention opportunities and develop innovative product forms. Our largest innovation center is located on Utrecht Science Park, the Netherlands. It is a state-of-the-art center for the development of new nutrition product concepts. We create products that provide clinically proven health benefits to vulnerable consumers – infants, toddlers, expecting mothers, the elderly and patients.
Proactivity, empowerment, and diversity are the basis of Danone culture. You will be part of an international environment where every day can be a fresh adventure - full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn. You’ll have the chance to learn a lot about HR and discover all the different business aspects within Danone. The Talent team at R&I has an exciting learning opportunity to offer for an intern and you’ll get the chance to work closely with Ingrid Cusiel (Head of Talent R&I) and Jolijn Scholtes (Talent Manager R&I). On top of this, we offer an internship compensation plus reimbursement of home-work commuting cost in the Netherlands.
If we just described your profile, don’t lose this chance! Click on the “apply now” button and upload your CV and Cover Letter! The recruitment process will consist of a first telephone interview and a second in-depth interview.
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.