Talent Management Intern
Are you our next superhero intern to join our Global Talent Management team within the Corporate HR function?
We are counting on you together with your superpowers to support talent management activities in Sales and Marketing functions as well as to assist in inclusive diversity project by collaborating with our business units & other partners worldwide across all our divisions.
About the Internship:
As part of the team, you will get to know and participate in our daily actions focusing on talent management in topline functions (Sales and Marketing) by:
- Supporting Talent Directors and Talent Managers in talent acquisition activities from A to Z: create job advertisements, coordinate interviews and follow up onboarding process, etc.
- Working on headhunter management tasks, including the coordination and follow-up on contract signing and filing, headhunter fee payment validation.
- Liaising with Danone Academy to ensure the implementation of 2018/2019 nomination programs
- Assisting the production and improvement topline talent standard reports, templates and dashboards for board meetings
- Managing ad-hoc requests from business and management team
In addition, you will contribute to Inclusive Diversity (ID) project which brings you an opportunity to work in a cross-culture and cross-functional team. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Rolling out HR ID roadmap together with HR ID Champions all over the world
- Coordinate and assist the ID projects in the clusters
- Engage and animate the community and promote best practices
So, who are we looking for?
You are a brilliant communicator with impressive interpersonal communication skills as well as strong work ethics and sense of confidentiality. You can adapt to various interlocutors and situations to understand business need. You know how to use MS Office suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) like a master. You are a team-player who can co-operate across the organization.
There are also some hard requirements that you should meet:
- You are enrolled as a student in Human Resources or another relevant field of study (if you are a non-EU citizen, please keep in mind that you need to be enrolled at a Dutch educational institution)
- English – written and oral – is a must. Any other language is a plus.
- You are available to start as soon as possible for 6 months
What do we offer?
We offer you an opportunity to learn and progress in a dynamic and multicultural environment. If you think that this internship is for you, then apply now!
At Danone, we are dedicated to achieving health through food. And not only that; we want our mission to benefit people of every age, in every social and cultural environment and in every part of the world - as many people as possible.
If we just described your profile, please click the “Apply now” button! Don’t wait too long as we are searching for someone as soon as possible. If you need more information about this job, please contact Helin Ardent (Campus Recruitment Intern) via firstname.lastname@example.org or call me via (+31 627 847 971)