Do you want to be a part of driving sustainable growth in Danone, by being part of a team that attract and retains talent within the organization? Then this might be your job
In this exciting position you are at the fore front of the Talent requirements for your Functional area, which is Sales. As Talent Manager your job is not only to find the most top-notch talent available on the market, but also amazing talent that will work well in the exciting and unique Danone culture! Your key mission is to drive, motivate and engage to disrupt the talent landscape and deliver incredible candidate experience. You are creative, driven and a networker builder with both candidates and hiring managers
You will report to the Head of Talent and you will join a team of 11 Talent Managers.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Responsible for the Recruitment activities from A to Z
- Partners closely with Hiring Managers, HRBPs to design and execute customised recruiting strategies and achieve the best results possible. Translates business/internal clients' needs in to projects
- Finds and engages relevant candidates through creative sourcing and search techniques, selection processes/tools and proactively proposes improvement in line with business needs and internal & external context
- Supports high quality career discussions and divers career development
- Leads/improves talent development processes based on fair assessment and diverse career paths to prepare the organization to meet future talent needs. Ensures creation and strengthening of internal & external talent pools
- Networks actively inside and outside to create benchmark and leverage knowledge and best practices on Talent Acquisition and talent development
For this role, you need a relevant bachelor or master degree and extensive experience in talent acquisition and talent development, preferably for operations and / or quality functions and willing to work in a Benelux environment to ensure proximity to the business. Emotional intelligence and maturity is key.
You will be ambitious with a flair for Talent Management with experience of working in an ambiguous changing environment. Success in this role requires a deep understanding of the Talent Requirements for your functional area (Sales) and the ability to build positive working relationships. You need to be able to develop authentic relationships through generous listening and straight talking. You will challenge decisions and you seek excellence in process execution (candidate's quality and experience and client-service execution). You have experience in project management and you can connect, understand and influence different stakeholders in a matrix organization.
Danone's mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Hit the "apply now" button before the 30th of September. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information?
Please contact me Ingrid Cusiel, Head of Talent R&I, email@example.com