Talent Manager Research and Innovation
About the Job
Within our state of the art R&I center at the Utrecht Science park/Uithof attracting and retaining the best talent is one of the biggest priorities. With over 55 different nationalities these talents can be recruited from all over the world. As Talent Manager, you will have an important role to build success and further growth of our organization. On average your work will be divided in 60% Talent Acquisition, 20% Talent Management and 20% Project Management.
- You will organize recruiting activities using a variety of tools to source talents for Danone. You support the process of high quality career discussions/interviews and accompany Danoners in their career path (recruitment excellence).
- You connect and build a strong relationship with HRBP’s and team leaders to understand their needs and have the ability to translate these business needs in to your day to day work.
- You analyze current gaps in succession planning and built plans to proactive source talents for these areas in order to maintain business continuity.
- You lead and improve talent development processes based on fair assessment and diverse career paths to prepare the organization to meet future talent needs and ensure creation and strengthening of internal & external talent pools.
- You network actively inside and outside to create benchmarks and leverage knowledge and best practices on Talent Acquisition and Talent Development.
Are you passionate about Talent Acquisition and supporting your highly skilled and international business with their challenging recruitment needs?
You are truly passionate about Talent Acquisition and have seen in practice what works well and what doesn’t within an international business environment. You are interested in people from all nationalities and levels, want to know what drives them and to understand what’s behind the surface. You are analytical savvy, keen on using and combining data to come to a more qualified approach in Talent Acquisition and to use our time and money where it is most needed. You challenge your own and other’s personal biases to create a truly diverse organization.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree and at least 5 years of experience in Talent Acquisition
- You are entrepreneurial and able to develop authentic relationships through generous listening and straight talking
- You can take on a business partner role, challenge decisions and you seek excellence in process execution
- You have experience in running projects and you can connect, understand and influence different stakeholders within a complex matrix organization
Would you like to be part of a Benelux Talent team that attracts and retains talent within a dynamic multinational who brings health through food?
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
The One Danone vision has resulted in the creation of a Cluster Business Service (CBS) organization which covers Finance, HR, General Secretary, and IS/IT. The HR CBS Benelux will provide business support to all Category Business Units of Danone in the Benelux. These activities include Talent acquisition and development, Learning, Compensation & Benefits, International Mobility Management and People Administration & Payroll.
In the team of Ingrid Cusiel (Head of Talent R&I) we focus on attracting and developing the best talents for our Research and Innovation business at the Utrecht Science Park. In this role you will work closely with people like Jolijn Scholtes (Talent Manager R&I) and Jan Pieck (HRD R&I).
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date January 20th 2019 to apply. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview and first round interview which will be held on January 22nd 2019. The 2nd round interview will be held on January 29th 2019. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me: