Talent Manager Sales
Are you looking for a next step in your career and your passion is within talent acquisition and talent development? Are you ready to be part of driving sustainable growth in Danone, by being part of a team that attracts and retains talents within the organization? Then this might be your job!
About the job
As a Talent Manager Sales, you know what our current talents need in terms of career and talent development, understand business needs and build meaningful relationships with talents, within and outside Danone. As Talent Manager, you will have a key role to build success and growth of our organization. You will be the one that makes a world of difference, combining Talent Development and Talent Acquisition.
Your key objective is to acquire and retain the best talents. You support your department with shifting from Recruitment to Talent Management. You also have a key role in increasing and ensuring mobility within the company. The Talent Manager sales will report to the Talent Head Topline.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Knowing & understanding Danone culture & values and translating this into talent strategy
- Organizing recruiting activities using a variety of tools to source talents for Danone. Supporting the process of high quality career discussions/interviews, accompanies the Danoner in his/her path (recruitment excellence)
- Understanding the tactics of sourcing & selecting (interviewing skills) & transfers knowledge of Danone culture to external sourcing partners
- Connecting and building a strong relationship with HRBP and team leaders to understand their needs and challenge their decision making
- Contributing to the implementation of talent acquisition & development processes & tools. Executing performance and talent development processes (preparation of the Talent Review, training of line Managers on performance management tools, development plans implementation, etc.)
- Knowing and understanding the performance and potential evaluation process/tools and basic principles related to resource planning and career management
- Participating in execution of employer branding initiatives both off line and on line
Success in this role requires an entrepreneurial sense of working. You need to be able to develop authentic relationships through generous listening and straight talking. You can take on a business partner role, challenge decisions and you seek excellence in process execution (candidate’s quality and experience and client-service execution). You have experience in project management and you can connect, understand and influence different stakeholders in a matrix organization.
For this role, experience in talent acquisition is required. Preferably for the function Sales. Willingness to work in a Benelux environment to ensure proximity to the business is key.
What’s in it for you?
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days’ annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
But more importantly – growth opportunities for next steps in either your One Danone (CBS) environment or towards a next role in other departments closely related to this function.
At Danone, we are dedicated to achieving health through food. And not only that; we want our mission to benefit people of every age, in every social and cultural environment and in every part of the world - as many people as possible.
The One Danone project envisions the creation of a Cluster Business Service (CBS) organisation which covers Finance, HR, General Secretary, and IS/IT. The HR CBS Benelux will provide business support to all Category Business Units in the Benelux. These activities include Talent acquisition and development, Learning, Compensation & Benefits, International Mobility Management and People Administration & Payroll.
Hit the “apply now” button before September 5th.
Need more information? Please contact me Giorgia Calabria, Talent Manager 1D Benelux, Giorgia.firstname.lastname@example.org