TALENT SCOUT (EXTERNAL CONTRACTOR)
About the Job
This exciting role is part of our international and dynamic Benelux Talent team and our mission is to build thoughtful hiring strategies to fill current positions and build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates. As our Talent Scout, your main mission is to actively scout prospects/candidates in the external market to build pipelines for key positions/ad hoc vacancies for each function where internal succession is not sufficient so that we ensure business continuity.
You will partner closely with other Talent Managers on the team to build pipelines and talent communities and also help contribute or lead cross-team projects. As a subject matter expert for talent market assessment in respective areas, you will also consult with Talent Managers, hiring managers and leaders to help them understand key market drivers, competitive landscape and pitch-point. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Participate in the recruitment process activities for key roles or ad hoc vacancies (from the job intakes with Talent Manager and business leaders, to search prospects/candidates via Linkedin or other channels, pre-screening/open career conversations, introduce top prospects, build pipelines in our tool, follow up activities, etc.)
- Building talent market maps and strategies per key role in alignment with the Talent Manager and business leader
- Share trends and market insights relevant to specific functional areas and help influence talent partners and hiring managers on a target search strategy
- Lead/support different kinds of projects related to topics that fit your fields of interests (Employer Branding, Learning & Development, Candidate Experience, the choice will be up to you!)
To be successful in this role, you have a Bachelor degree in HR, Communication, International Business, Psychology and you can bring 2+ years of experience as a Sourcer, Researcher or Recruiter in talent acquisition. If you are the perfect Talent Scout to Join Danone, you will recognize the following traits in yourself:
- Adaptive and flexible, because you will be working with different scopes within Danone and communicate with several kinds of target groups per business;
- Structured and organized, because you will be in charge of the Talent Scouting processes and bringing the outside information into Danone;
- Proactive, because you will have a lot of space to work on improving our ways of working and help our Talent Managers to recognize the talents you have discovered;
- Straight and integer, because you will work with people who deserve to get their feedback and other updates on time;
- Perseverance, because it can be a challenge to find a match between the talents you have approached and what we are looking for within Danone;
- A positive attitude, because that will fit perfectly within our Talent Team;
- Courageous and emphatic, because you believe you can handle even the difficult and pressured situations.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (written and verbal).
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-paced, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences to make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone Benelux meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
For this role, we are offering a 1-year contract as an external contractor.
Hit the “apply now” button. To comply with GDPR, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me Giorgia Calabria, Talent Manager Finance Benelux, Giorgia.email@example.com
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.