Teamleader Customer Service
Are you passionate by Supply Chain? You like to have close contact with customers and motivate & engage teams? Do you speak Dutch… et français? If the answer to these questions is “yes”, read on and apply for your next challenge!
About the job
The Teamleader Customer Service, based in Brussels, coordinates and controls the overall ordering process in order to ensure maximum customer service in line with customers and business expectations. Together with your team you will deliver perfect execution in the order management process and service performance, driving superior customer service level and customer satisfaction.
In close collaboration with different departments such as sales, finance and supply chain you will work to maximize our competitive advantage and minimize our non value added costs.
Furthermore you will
- Act as an interface with logistic service provider for all outbound and distribution related topics
- Co-animate the relation with customers with the sales team
- Set up and maintain appropriate KPI's to manage results and drive continuous improvements
- Support the development of value added solutions for customers from forecast planning through order execution
- Ensure timely launch of new product introductions at our customers and minimize write offs and returns
- Develop functional & managerial skills of team members and set up their individual development plan
For this role we are looking for someone with a bachelor or master degree, preferably in logistics, business administration or similar. Besides that you have at least 3 years of experience in a Supply Chain or Sales related position. If you have gained experience in an FMCG environment this is a big plus!
Our ideal candidate also
- Has experience with an ERP system, preferably SAP
- Is fluent in Dutch & French and has a good level of English
- Has outstanding communication skills
- Is able to motivate teams, engage people and drive change
- Is a teamplayer with a critical, analytical mentality
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary and yearly bonus.
But more importantly – many opportunities for growth in the company!
Hit the “apply now” button and upload your application to our career site jobs.danone.com. You have until the closing date November 23rd to apply.
Due to GDPR regulations we need your consent to process your personal data, we therefore strongly request your application being sent via our career site.
Need more information? Please contact Annelies Verbruggen, Talent Manager Supply Chain, via email@example.com
At Danone, we are dedicated to achieving health through food. And not only that; we want our mission to benefit people of every age, in every social and cultural environment and in every part of the world - as many people as possible.
Our department Early Life Nutrition focuses on specialized nutrition which promotes healthy growth and development of children from 0 to 36 months. We are present in the market with the brands Nutrilon, Olvarit and Bambix.