Technical Project Engineer
As a Project Engineer you will supervise technical projects, by ensuring a structured way of working, providing input to detailed engineering, making sure that construction according to design documents is feasible, supervising contractors during construction phase and managing Commissioning and Start-up, which includes the final hand-over to the end user.
You will be part of the Engineering department and will report to Engineering Lead for Civil and Utilities.
The projects that you will initiate and manage can be related to process equipment, packaging equipment, civil, energy or utilities. You will also have the chance to be part of multi-disciplinary projects
A sample of your key tasks are
- Initiate or coordinate investment projects concerning buildings, energy and utilities (both sources and infrastructure).
- Ensure regular project status reporting and updates
- Participate in multi-disciplinary projects, representing the civil and utility disciplines. .
- Ensure project execution according to applicable safety regulations and according to plan.
- Prepare the schedule for projects, determine the specifications and dimensions of the installations
- Analyze the supplier bids and propose the choice of the supplier in collaboration with local procurement department
- Managing commissioning and start-up (FAT, SAT and Final acceptance).
- Contribute to productivity and Nature projects (e.g. CO2 footprint reduction, reduce energy consumption, increase process efficiency) enhancing continuous improvements.
You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Civil, Mechanical, Energies or similar educational background; and prior work experience within a (international) production environment. You also have experience in project management, preferably in Food industry with Liquid Processing, with experience in validation and hygienic equipment design.
- With your communication skills you have a strong ability to influence & embark people in a multidisciplinary environment.
- You are a team player, show pro-activeness and initiative, and display out of the box thinking.
- You are fluent in English and have a good command of Dutch.
- You have used project management, budget investment and monitoring applications and tools (MS project, Excel)
- You have experience with state of the art sustainable utility and energy systems
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands.
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date August 22nd 2019 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.