Maintenance Team leader
Do you get enthusiastic about everything that is related to Operations & Maintenance with a great passion for people management? Do you speak Nederlands and English fluently? If the answer is “yes”, don’t hesitate and come contribute to a healthier world!
About the Job
As a Technical Teamlead you will be responsible for the standard breakdown elimination (BDE) process application and the technical and functional competency development of your team.
A sample of your responsibilities are:
Related to BDE:
- Being responsible for the process of Breakdown elimination and lead this on line level
- Ensuring the right conditions for technical services
- To drive tentative & permanent standard and machine setting
- Challenging Root Cause Analysis of breakdown and evaluate/approve the corrective actions
- To make sure that Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) compliancy program is used.
- Supporting the 1% better every day mentality with his team.
Related to team management:
In addition the managing and coaching your team of service technicians,
- You are responsible for optimal resourcing in 5 shifts
- You will be accountable for the technical & competency development, such as:
- Of your team in the deployment of autonomous maintenance
- Advise production leaders about gaps in the knowledge of operators
- Align with L&D and suppliers the develpment programs in accordance to the needs
- Ensure updated technical documentation is available for the teams
- Ensure sufficient technical supprt of suppliers during all shifts
As a Technical Teamlead you will align on BDE with different stakeholders such as Production Teamleads, Process Engineers, Technicians, contractor and external partners. You will act as a counterpart for internal stakeholders as a support in investments & improvement projects.
In this role you will ensure a performance driven communication with all shifts, services and external partners.
In addition to a HBO degree in Engineering or related you have at least 5 years of professional experience in Operations where you also have gained (a first) experience with people management. Previous experience in FMCG, food or pharma industry is highly desired for this position.
You speak both Dutch and English fluently.
In order to be successful in this role you
- Show great leadership skills and a hands on mentality
- Have a good mechanical & electrical expertise
- Are familiar with SAP
- Have great analytical & organizational skills
- Are driven to go the extra mile
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
What's in it for you?
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands. competitive salary package makes it all even more interesting. But more importantly – we offer a wide range of opportunities to launch your career within Manufacturing and beyond!
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date February 29th 2020 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact Annelies Verbruggen, Talent Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org