Traffic & Search Manager
About the Job
As a Traffic & Search Manager, you collectively optimize our online presence by optimizing our online assets, where you will optimize and structure our (global) domains & social asset landscape and you will deliver a search strategy (paid/organic) for our business units.
You will also enable our local business units with good practices on SEO and SEA tactics and you will deliver them support tools, reports and consultancy.
As a Traffic & Search Manager you collectively optimize our online presence by optimizing our online assets.
Main responsibilities & KPIs:
- You drive focus on search through guidance on SEA/SEO strategy in cocreation with partners;
- You offer advise on how to expand the keyword portfolio to scale our digital visibility;
- You generate and present statistics and reports on our ‘digital health’;
- You will create global domain map (URL’s) and appropriate tagging guidance;
- You will structure our domain landscape, and ensures domain and redirect compliance (broken links in journey);
- You will analyse channel performances and will advise on this to our local business units.
Needed for success
To be successful in this role, you have worked at least 5 years within a digital role, and now proudly can say that search engines don’t hold any secrets from you. In this role, you are the expert on our domain structure and able to deliver support and advise the countries on their domain structure. This means that you have the technical expertise, but also the skills in guiding the countries and providing them with advice. As this a global role, you will connect with people from all around the globe and this means that you are able to communicate, share your thoughts and work with colleagues with different backgrounds. Furthermore:
- You have strong business acumen;
- You have great communication skills and the ability to drive projects in collaboration with different stakeholders;
- You pay attention to detail while seeing and contributing to the bigger picture.
You will optimize our structured global domain & social asset landscape and you will deliver a search strategy for our local business units.
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and a yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
But more importantly – many opportunities for next steps in your career. Developing our talents is important to us, empowerment and a can do attitude is what drives us and this is how you can drive your career.
Hit the “apply now” button. The closing date for this position is May 11th, 2018. A phone screening will be part of the process.
Need more information?
Please contact me Esther van Aalst, Talent Manager on +316 5254 9230.