Transfer Pricing Manager
About the Job
This is a key position in our Corporate Tax team based in both Paris and the Netherlands. You will manage all global transfer pricing matters for Danone’s Specialized Nutrition (early life nutrition- and advanced medical products) division. In your role, you will be managing and maintaining the global Transfer Pricing strategy and policy for the division. This includes the preparation of global TP documentation, operational TP and advising on TP related local matters and tax audits.
Your main challenges:
- Implement, update and maintain the global TP policy in a continuous transforming business and organization.
- Stay ahead and advice on all international TP developments (OECD, EU, UN and local regulations).
- Manage the roll-out of globally consistent TP documentation.
- Continuous improvement of the operational TP process.
This role will bring you:
- Becoming part of an international and engaged Corporate Tax team based in both Paris and Hoofddorp.
- High level of personal development in a very entrepreneurial transforming FMCG organization.
- Working on projects together with other team members of the Corporate Tax team (Paris or Hoofddorp), regional / country tax managers and collaboration with many other stakeholders
- International work environment with ability to travel.
We’re looking for a Transfer Pricing Manager in Danone’s international Corporate Tax team, located in our exciting brand-new state of the art office in Hoofddorp, the Netherlands.
- You have a master’s degree in Tax Law or Fiscal economics and 7 to 10 years of relevant experience in transfer pricing and international tax.
- You have strong knowledge of technical transfer pricing topics, international tax law and regulations and a solid basis of international transfer pricing principles.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
As a person:
- You will bring us your engaging personality in managing and working with stakeholders from all levels of the organization - internally and externally.
- You have a proactive and practical mindset.
- You like to collaborate.
- You are result driven and able to independently operate within the organization
- You are willing to travel.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Our Corporate Tax team is located in our brand-new state of the art ‘Danone Place Amsterdam’ office in Hoofddorp which is focussed on sustainability and personal health.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary including bonus (range EUR 90- 110K depending on education, seniority, work experience), car allowance / lease car and benefits like premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
But more importantly, we will invest in your personal development, training on the job and trainings via our Danone Campus. You will have the availability to develop in the Netherland but also into a divisional Tax or regional Tax role outside of the Netherlands, if you are up for it. There is a wide variety of roles within Danone, so based on your talents we will define your best next step!
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date to apply. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview and first and second round interview. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we ask you kindly to apply directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact: