UBN Customer Collaboration manager
Customer collaboration takes the relationship a step further.
About the job
As our new Customer Collaboration Manager for the UK, Benelux & Northern Ireland, you will take the relationship with our customers a crucial step further by utilizing your understanding of business and of (their) Supply Chain processes. You will be responsible for collaboration across a wide range of areas (replenishment, logistics and account specific activities) with customers' key stakeholders and decision-makers to ensure a permanent alignment of customers' strategies and interests with ours. By being closer to their needs, we maintain a competitive advantage and by building trust, we move from a transactional customer service outlook into “owning the order” and eventually into “owning the shelve”.
You will manage a team of about 40 people; a mix of customer collaboration and customer service professionals in the UK, Belgium and the Netherlands. This also means developing a talent pool in your team on both functional & managerial skills. You will report to the Market Customer Solutions Director and will be based in either Brussels or London.
Some specific responsibilities for you:
- develop & progress account strategies with our customers (small and large) and will act as the main point of contact for our customers’ Supply Chain
- will be a key partner to sales, to ensure alignment between both teams
- will undertake initiatives to collaborate with major customers in areas such as forecasting, in-store stock availability and wastage, and end-to-end physical flow opportunities
- achieve KPIs within the Customer Collaboration team and the broader SC Team (CSL, ISA, Waste), and Business
- identify & start new initiatives in partnership with the retailers (topline drivers or cost saving)
Your key performance indicators:
- Customer service level
- Customer satisfaction level
- OSA / ISA
- Cost to serve
- Waste level
- Forecast accuracy
To be successful in this challenging role, you must have a Master’s degree and at least 10 years of experience in (retail) Supply Chain. You preferably have experience working in -or closely with- large e-commerce companies, “discounters” or convenience-retailers. You do not shy away from Big Data, either. Overall, you have excellent communications skills and can connect efficiently with both sides of the business on both sides of the table; i.e sales and operations.
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package: a competitive primary salary (and yearly bonus), as well as several additional benefits. But just as important – you will be working on that crucial inside-outside connection, positioning yourself as a true future leader in Danone’s Supply Chain.
At Danone, we are dedicated to achieving health through food. And not only that; we want our mission to benefit people of every age, in every social and cultural environment and in every part of the world - as many people as possible.
Hit the “apply now” button! (please do not apply by email). Need more information? Please contact me, Paul Binnekade, corporate recruiter.