UBN Stirred Project Manager
Are you our new Senior Project Manager for our Factory in Rotselaar? Are you ready to work with a leading food company that stands for international success? Over 100.000 employees work on all five continents in the four business areas Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters and Advanced Medical Nutrition on one corporate mission: “Bringing health through food to as many people as possible.”
Your most important responsibilities will be:
- Responsibility for non-product and product related renovation and innovation projects (e.g. COGS productivity) in collaboration with Marketing, R&D, Quality and our plant
- Responsibility for project reviews and stage gate requests in impact/COVI meeting
- Work with teams to find solutions for major issues and escalate main risks and issues on the project to impact/COVI meeting
- Ensure "Goose methodology" compliance and availability of Goose gates deliverables for the project
- Represent Operations in all product related cross-functional projects teams
- Deploy Danone improvement programs with Business Unit suppliers, reviewing progression, working in close cooperation with DanTrade (global purchasing organization)
- Ensure delivery of ideas to more concrete plans while feeding the COVI portfolios using stage gate approaches
You have a master degree in Engineering, Food Technology, Logistics or a another relevant field and have at least 6 years of experience within a manufacturing, industrial or R&D environment. Additionally you are able to fluently speak English and Dutch. In order to be successful in the role you will need strong analytical skills and project management skills. Also the role will require you to be able to make decisions and show initiative to get things done.
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave, insurances and many more.
But more importantly – this is a unique opportunity to bring a lot of value into Danone were future possibilities are discussed based on your personal development needs.
Hit the “apply now” button. Need more information? please contact Joel Bacas (Talent Manager Quality Benelux) on firstname.lastname@example.org or via +31 6 29 07 04 66. Please be aware that applications are only taken in consideration via linkedin or jobs.danone.com.