V.I.E Chef de projets Industriels - Rotselaar (BE)
About the Job
As our Chef de Projets Industriels (V.I.E), you are leading your own projects from start until implementation and backing-up the Project Optimizer Managers (POM) for packs.You report to the Sourcing & Projects Manager in Rotselaar factory.
Concretely, you will bring value by:
Acting as Leader on Innovation / Renovation & Productivity projects
- Providing concrete timings and detailed risks analysis per project,
- Supporting in the assessment of the required resources,
- Supporting the POM in the daily tasks for the implementation phase of the projects,
- Working closely with the Factory, Activity and Marketing to enable the implementation of the projects in the most optimal conditions,
- Monthly reporting and updating of the projects’ advancements to relevant stakeholders,
- Providing clear route to follow for all stakeholders of the projects.
Supporting POM for Packs
- Making Industrial Trials for packs with the POM,
- Supporting on scheduling, organizing & optimizing all industrial tests & new product start-ups,
- Generating project trial reports under its accountability and communicating to the Project team,
- Supporting in assessing the feasibility of Packs duplication,
- Lead locally to execute duplication projects according to RACI between all stakeholders (Operations, Quality, R&D, and SRC).
Innovation, Renovation, Feasibility, Productivity…! Does this sound exciting for you? Would you be interested in leading projects to achieve productivity and implement innovation & renovation for Operations of our dairy products? If you are looking for your next role in sourcing and projects, here is your chance!
To be able to achieve the above, you need to:
- Have a relevant master’s Degree (preferably industrial engineering or business administration),
- Speak English and French (and/or Dutch),
- Have a high degree of capacity of teamwork and enthusiasm,
- Be flexible and able to adapt yourself to different kind of environment,
- Be pro-active and have a strong drive.
It would be awesome if you also have pack knowledge.
Eligibility conditions for a V.I.E contract:
- Have European citizenship,
- Be between 18 and 28 when starting your V.I.E.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world.
In the team of David Arzul, you will work with diverse team members, from newly in colleagues to people working here since the origin of Actimel creation! Very open and jovial, the team works hard on getting projects done but always in a very good atmosphere and team spirit.
But wait a minute… Rotselaar ?! Where is it?
Beside experiencing the Factory life, you are working in Rotselaar, a city located near Leuven (only 8km away from the factory). Leuven is a young and dynamic town (a big part of the population is student!), easily accessible by public transport or by bike. From Leuven, you can also quickly get access to our beautiful capital city Brussels (30 min by train) and enjoy Belgian best treats (World’s best chocolate, French fries, delicious waffles and why not a famous Belgium drink around Grand Place?) and diverse activities (music concerts, art exhibition, sport events, etc.). Come and taste the Belgium spirit!
In the heart of our dairy factory of Belgium (Rotselaar), you can make a difference by helping your team to insure excellence in execution of promotional activities & launches in Europe. You are a trusted member of the S&P team and get responsibilities from the start. This role will allow you to work on many different topics, leading your own projects from A to Z. An enriching and complete experience!
Hit the “apply now” button. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible!
Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview, followed by first and second round interviews which will be held in Rotselaar or via video conference. Need more information? Please contact: