V.I.E HR Advisor
Are you passionate about HR and eager to build your career within this department? Get ready to be exposed to the full HR spectrum with this awesome opportunity at Danone Essential Dairy & Plant Based.
About the job
As our new HR Advisor (VIE), your focus is to support the HR Department in all the relevant HR processes applicable within Essential Dairy, Danone. It is also an opportunity to take up specific HR projects related to this business unit. You will find an extremely exciting business context and an organization in transformation, with highly engaged people that are very approachable. You report to a HR Business Partner Belgium.
Concretely, your key responsibilities within this role will be the following:
- Support the HR team in the following areas:
- Follow up on recruitment processes in close relationship with our shared Recruitment team.
- Co-facilitate the annual performance, salary review and talent development process.
- Be the learning SPOC for the employees on their individual learning plans, in close relationship with our shared Learning team.
- Contribute actively to co-development of HR Benelux organizational plan and translate it into relevant implementation.
- HR Data Analyst
- Follow up on HR key data dashboards.
- Update organization charts.
- Align with our HR Support team to guarantee optimal accuracy of our employee systems.
- Coordinate the Onboarding process for new joiners.
- Play a key role in the organization, content creation & deployment of our Business Update Sessions.
- Active member of the WISE cross-divisional team (health & safety) for the Brussels office.
- Drive our digital HR internal communication via different channels.
As our new HR Advisor (VIE), you have a relevant Master Degree (e.g. in Human Resources Management or in Business Science) and a keen interest in HR. You are fluent in English and able to work under a V.I.E. contract in Brussels, Belgium.
To be successful in this role, you have a strong business acumen and you are passionate about human resources. You are flexible, structured, hands-on and action-oriented. As you will work with different internal stakeholders and collaborate cross-functionally, you have strong relationship building & communication skills. Your great energy and enthusiasm will be key assets to work in the Dairy Business.
It would be also awesome if you also:
- Have strong analytical and presentation skills,
- Are interested to understand social legislation in Belgium
You are eligible to work under a V.I.E contract (European citizenship excl. Belgian, between 18 and 28 years old when starting your V.I.E.).
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
Jump into the HR world and get exposed to all aspect & angles of this department. From day one, you will get the chance to give support on all elements of HR spectrum and to grow and develop yourself within this function.
Besides, this V.I.E is based in our beautiful & international capital city Brussels. Where you can enjoy the Belgian best treats (World’s best chocolate, French fries, delicious waffles and why not a famous Belgium drink around Grand Place? ?) but also many diverse cultural activities (music concerts, art exhibition, sport events, etc.). Come and taste the Belgium spirit!
Hit the “apply now” button, the sooner the better! Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview; first & second round interviews will be held in our office in Brussels.
Need more information?
Please contact me: