VIE - HR Advisor
Are you passionate about HR and impatient to build your career within this department? Get ready to be exposed to the full HR spectrum with this awesome opportunity at Nutricia Early Life Nutrition (Danone)!
About the Job
As our new HR Advisor (VIE), your focus is to support the HR Department in all the relevant HR processes applicable within Nutricia Early Life Nutrition, Danone. It is also an opportunity to take up specific HR projects related to this business unit. You will find an extremely exciting business context and an organization in transformation both locally and globally. You report to a HR Business Partner Benelux.
Concretely, your key responsibilities within this role will be the following:
- HR Advisor towards HR Business Partners and HR Director in the following areas:
- Performance management and talent development
- Facilitate the annual performance, salary review and talent development process
- Learning coordinator
- Follow up and manage the CBU learning budget together with the HR shared service Learning
- Be the learning SPOC for the CBU employees
- HR Data Analyst
- Follow up on HR Key data dashboards (turnover-absenteeism)
- Update organization charts
- Support in driving HR Plan
- Contribute actively to co-development of HR Benelux organizational plan, in alignment with the global plan, and translate it into relevant implementation
- Contribute to the improvement of organizational effectiveness by supporting high performing teams
- Active member of the WISE cross-divisional team (health & safety) for the Brussels office
As our new HR Advisor, you have a relevant Master Degree (e.g. in Human Resources Management or in Business Science) and a first experience within HR. You are fluent in English and able to work under a V.I.E. contract in Brussels, Belgium.
To be successful in this role, you have a strong business acumen and you are passionate about human resources. You are flexible, structured and action-oriented. As you will work with different internal stakeholders and collaborate cross-functionally, you have strong relationship building & communication skills.
It would be also awesome if you also:
- Have strong analytical and presentation skills,
- Are interested in social legislation (Belgium & Netherlands),
- Can start the first of March 2019.
Your great energy and enthusiasm will be key assets to work in the Early Life Nutrition business.
What’s in it for you?
Jump into the HR world and get exposed to all aspect & angles of this department. From day one, you will get the chance to give support on all elements of HR spectrum and to grow and develop yourself within this function. This role has high organizational visibility and can be the ideal base for a strong career within the Danone group.
Hit the “apply now” button. We are looking for someone as of March 1st, 2019. So the sooner you apply the better. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview; first & second round interviews will be held in our office in Brussels.
Need more information? Please contact me, Eugénie Mullie on firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Danone, we are dedicated to achieving health through food. And not only that; we want our mission to benefit people of every age, in every social and cultural environment and in every part of the world - as many people as possible.
The job is within the HR Team of Nutricia Early Life Nutrition (ELN) team in Brussels. Nutricia Early Life Nutrition focuses on specialized nutrition which promotes healthy growth and development of children from 0 to 36 months, what we call the First 1000 days. We are present in the market with the brands Nutrilon, Olvarit and Bambix and we have a leading position in the Dutch market of baby and children’s nutrition.