VIE – Junior Quality Manager
About the Job
As our Junior Quality Manager, you guarantee the quality & superiority of our materials and end products at the dairy Rotselaar Factory. Specifically, you are the owner of the packaging area, aiming to reduce the incidents and good loses. You report to the Quality Manager Packaging in the Quality department.
Concretely, you will bring value by:
- Working in synergy with production and other supporting functions,
- Insuring satisfaction of the quality objectives of our end customers and consumers,
- Continuously improving costs reduction related to non-quality of the packaging materials,
- Supporting the Manager Quality & Food Safety Plant in obtaining the relevant quality certificates,
- Being in contact with suppliers from all around Europe, managing complaints and proactively making sure that route-cause analysis are done in case of adverse event,
- Managing projects related to packaging to improve the superiority of the products,
- Guaranteeing respect for Danone product specifications and control plan.
Are you looking for your next challenge in food quality management? Would you like to be part of a young & fun team who’s making sure consumers get their favorite dairy products with the most optimal quality? Here is your chance!
To be able to achieve the above, you have a relevant master’s Degree (industrial engineer / bio-engineer / biochemistry / nutrition). You speak English and French (and/or Dutch) and have good communication skills with the power to collaborate efficiently with all functions, at all levels both internally and externally.
It would be awesome if you also:
- Are pro-active,
- Can work independently,
- Have a first experience in quality management in the food industry.
Eligibility conditions for a V.I.E contract:
- Have European citizenship,
- Be between 18 and 28 when starting your V.I.E.
Join us as Junior Quality Manager (VIE) in our Belgium dairy factory (Rotselaar) and help us bringing the highest quality level of our dairy plant & products!
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
In the fantastic team of Christophe Verdonck, as he describes it, team members enjoy working together to bring Danone Rotselaar factory to higher quality level. You join a team of driven young talents, who also take the time to get to know each other better and not only talk about work. In the quality department, stress situations can sometimes also occur, however, the team always make sure to keep it fun & to joke a lot!
In the heart of our dairy factory of Belgium (Rotselaar), you can make a difference by helping your team to insure quality of all packaging materials. You are a member of the quality department and are involved in internal & external audit. This will give you a broad overview of what quality is about in a factory.
But more importantly – growth opportunities for next steps in quality environment or towards a next role in other departments closely related to this function.
Hit the “apply now” button. We are looking for someone to start on the 1st of September 2019.
Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview, followed by first and second round interviews which will be held in Rotselaar or via video conference.
Need more information? Please contact: