V.I.E Junior Regulatory Affairs Manager - Brussels (BE)
About the Job
As Junior Regulatory Affairs Manager, you support the Legal & Regulatory team in delivering high quality and pragmatic regulatory advice to Danone - Nutricia Specialized Nutrition business in the Benelux. You report to the Regulatory Affairs Manager based in Brussels. Concretely, you will bring value by:
- Reviewing first versions of external communication materials and tools (packs, healthcare professional and consumer communication) from a regulatory perspective,
- Raising internal awareness on regulatory guidelines,
- Supporting in the preparation and animation of training for internal stakeholder and on-boarding of new comers,
- Notifying Belgian and Luxembourg authorities to ensure proper commercialization of new products in the market,
- Participating in the implementation of a new validation tool for regulatory claims designed by the group: tailoring for the Benelux cluster, preparation of the roll-out, training of internal stakeholders, etc.,
- Verifying and translating label packaging to ensure correctness and language alignment,
- Pro-actively checking our websites and find opportunities for improvement.
Are you at the beginning of your regulatory affairs career, looking for a unique and international opportunity to kick-start it? Join the General Secretary Department of Danone Benelux in Brussels, as Junior Regulatory Affairs Manager (V.I.E)!
To be able to achieve the above, you have a relevant master’s Degree (Law or Food science) and a first regulatory affairs’ experience in the food or pharma industry. You are fluent in French and English (Dutch is a plus). We believe our ideal candidate also:
- Is flexible and able to adapt him/herself in a changing environment,
- Has strong communication skills with the power to get a message across diverse stakeholders both internally and externally,
- Is pro-active and energetic.
You are eligible to work under a V.I.E contract (European citizenship, between 18 and 28 years old when starting your V.I.E.).
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
The General Secretary Department acts as a business partner to help the business reach their objectives while ensuring compliance with internal and external requirements. You report to Isabelle Coste-Le Personnic, the General Counsel & Cluster Compliance Officer for Benelux, and you work with dynamic and friendly colleagues, with a mix of young and more experienced team members. Very business oriented, the team is also accessible and knowledgeable.
You will be a keystone for the Legal & Regulatory team in delivering high quality and pragmatic regulatory advices to for Danone – Nutricia Specialized Nutrition Business (covering both Early Life Nutrition and Advanced Medical Nutrition.
This is a unique V.I.E experience in an international (Benelux scope) and challenging environment. You are involved in a lot of diverse regulatory projects for both Early Life Nutrition and Advanced Medical Nutrition. This will give you a solid regulatory affairs background in both FMCG and Medical field and growth opportunity for next steps in regulatory affairs environment. Besides, in a dynamic environment, you gain experience in project management as well as change management.
Hit the “apply now” button. We are looking for someone to start beginning of July, the sooner you apply, the better! Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview followed by interviews in Brussels or via video conference.
Need more information? Please contact me: