V.I.E Reporting & Insights Analyst
About the Job
As our Reporting & Insights Analyst your mission is to contribute to the effectiveness of the Healthcare Nutrition Department of Nutricia Specialized Nutrition.
Concretely, you will bring value by…
- Maintaining, executing and improving tools & reports for the Management & Field Force,
- Making in depth analysis and generating clear insights and communicating this to the sales teams,
- Critically reviewing current practices to ensure continuous improvement,
- Dealing with the implementation and standardization of new tools and/or upgrades in relation to GDPR (Privacy law), the CRM system and other Danone Global tools or reports,
- Managing the administration of the monthly sales into SAP (ERP System) and building, adapting and updating the monthly Dashboards,
- Building an internal & external network with partners to ensure pro-active action where needed to drive the change,
- Understanding the Healthcare/Medical landscape in the Benelux, the needs of the Field Force and the possibilities there are with the tools and systems.
Do you believe in the power of data to build a strong company strategy and support its best execution on the field?
For this role, you have a relevant bachelor or master degree and a first experience working with systems and reporting tools. You are fluent in English and French.
We believe our ideal candidate also need to:
- Be a flexible and pro-active self-starter,
- Have experience in building dashboards and reporting tools, as well as an analytical mindset enabling you to generate clear insights from your analysis,
- Be a real team player with the power to communicate efficiently, inform and engage with diverse stakeholders,
To meet the relevant stakeholders, you are willing to travel to the Netherlands once a week. A first experience in this market and/or a big multinational or international company will be highly appreciated!
You are eligible to work under a V.I.E contract (European citizenship excl. Belgian, between 18 and 28 years old when starting your V.I.E.).
Are you ready to boost the effectiveness of our Sales Healthcare Nutrition department through creative dashboards & tools?
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
Your join the Nutricia Specialized Nutrition Team in Brussels but you are part of the Benelux cluster. You join a very diverse team of experienced colleagues from wide age group, giving you the chance to learn from each of them.
You will have a significant impact on the effectiveness of the Specialized Nutrition business; the insights you generate will be implemented, so you will see the changes and results directly in the business. You have the chance to improve your analytical and reporting skills and learn everything about effectiveness IT systems and tools. However, you won’t be sitting behind your laptop the whole day to just analyze the data, as you also have the power to communicate your insights and lead the changes you want to make.
Beside, you will get an understanding of the markets inside-out, as you need to grasp the needs of the Specialized Nutrition teams and external stakeholders in order to improve their effectiveness. Last but not least, you get the chance to learn how to work cross-functionally. You will cooperate with global, legal, finance, marketing, supply, IS/IT & the sales managers.
If you feel motivated enough, apply now and join our Nutricia Specialized Nutrition division as Reporting & Insights Analyst (V.I.E) in Brussels (Docks)!
Hit the “apply now” button. We are looking for someone to start as of October 2019, the sooner you apply, the better!
Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview followed by an interview in Brussels or via video conference.
For more information, please contact me: