V.I.E Topline Controller - Bruxelles (BE)
About the Job
As our new Topline Controller, you support the Belgian topline controlling team on data analysis, to deliver the most accurate and reliable data to help and improve our dairy business. You report to the Manager Topline Controlling in Danone Dairy division in Brussels.
Concretely, you will bring value by…
- Providing daily, weekly and monthly reports,
- Coordinating forecasting,
- Performing sales and margin analysis,
- Supporting internal stakeholders (sales, marketing, etc.) in diverse projects: preparation of presentations and meeting, development of business cases, implementation of new tools and processes, ad hoc analysis or sanity checks on the data.
Are you at the beginning of your finance career? Would you like to kick it off within an international FMCG companies with opportunities to grow further? Here is your chance!
To be able to achieve the above, you have a relevant master’s Degree (business management, finance) and you are fluent in French and English (Dutch is a plus).
As our ideal candidate, we believe you are passionate about data, but also you need to:
- Be rigorous and have sharp eyes to provide accuracy in all analysis,
- Be very well-organized and able to plan and anticipate tasks,
- Be analytical to be able to understand and connect data with each other and take a more strategic approach when needed,
- Has strong communication skills with the power to connect easily with other teams to understand the story behind their data and figures.
You are eligible to work under a V.I.E contract (European citizenship, between 18 and 28 years old when starting your V.I.E.).
Join us as Topline Controller (V.I.E) for our Dairy division in Brussels and learn all subtlety of topline controlling within a fast-moving environment.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
You join in the team of Anne-Gaëlle Desrosiers, where the communication is open and informal and the information is exchanged in a fluid way, allowing everyone to contribute and give his input. The ambition of the finance team is to be a strong business partner, being close to the teams (sales, marketing, demand planning, etc.) to support and help them in making the right decisions, aiming to sales target achievement and improvement.
It’s a great opportunity to start your career within Danone and to develop yourself in a finance environment. You will be part of a great team who is there to help you where needed and where there is room for other projects next to the reporting tasks. Besides, connecting with the different department will give you a full view of how a big multinational company like Danone works.
But more importantly – growth opportunities for next steps in finance environment or towards a next role in other departments closely related to this function.
Hit the “apply now” button. We are looking for someone to start beginning of July, the sooner you apply, the better!
Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview, followed by first and second round interviews which will be held in Brussels or via video conference.
Need more information? Please contact