As a Warehouse Manager you will lead, coach and mentor a team of 5 Warehouse Team Leaders to ensure that this very important distribution center for the Benelux & Europe is operating under excellent conditions. Furthermore you will be in charge of several improvement projects to take our distribution activities to the next level.
The Warehouse Manager is a central, complex function with daily challenges anticipating on the todays and future distribution demands. This role is based in our plant in Rotselaar.
A bit more in detail, you will be responsible for…
- Leading a team that guarantees the daily operational warehousing activities (picking, reach truck, quay, administration, flashing,…). This also means regular 1-2-1, KPI meetings, coaching, personal development plans,…
- Making sure that Warehouse Objectives are set and reached by coaching & empowering the team leaders in their role.
- Optimizing the flow of preparation of orders from clients and export countries to their end destination in a timely manner and at minimal cost.
- Building bridges and working in close relationship with Planning, Transport, Customer Service & the Factory.
- Taking the lead in continuous improvement projects related to the Warehouse, questioning current ways of working & processes, setting up action plans and doing suggestions to improve the way of working.
Are you challenged to lead a the Warehouse teams to come to great results?
Needed for success
You have solid experience in a people management role within a factory/distribution environment. Your affinity with logistics, analytical thinking, problem solving and customer orientation, make you the perfect candidate for this role.
With your communication and language (NL – FR – ENG) skills you have a strong ability to influence people in a multidisciplinary environment. It gives you energy to work on multiple complex problems simultaneously and it is a challenge for you constantly looking for an improved way of working. Your IT skills are strong (Excel, WMS? SAP, Infolog,…)
Hit the “apply” button now. (Please DO apply by email!)
Need more information? Please contact: