Web Strategy & UX Optimization Manager
About the Job
In this role, you will have to take ownership, and create the digital change yourself! You will get great responsibility, by creating the global web strategy for our different local markets.
In this newly created position, you will have the opportunity to shape your job and to make an impact on our digital transformation. You will connect with the local markets in helping them to deploy and optimize their web strategy.
You will be working in our brand new global office in Hoofddorp, where you can find diversity within the teams. We believe that by connecting with each other, we can grow and make an impact, so we have a great coffee corner in the office, where you can buy the best coffees and teas, to have an informal chat or when you have a meeting.
Mission of the Role
- You ensure that our company, and our Therapeutical Areas (TA’s) and our Brands show up with the most effective content when needed by our Customers – changing behaviors and mindsets to drive business.
- You will ensure an optimized Website Ecosystem for all Nutricia web assets – driving maximum customer engagement and minimizing resource deployment
- You will Inspire, Guide and Lead key Commercial colleagues (Marketing, Medical, Sales) to deliver more effective, impactful and engaging Web content towards our key Healthcare Professionals (HCP), customers, Patients/Carers and Parents, driving TA, market or brand growth & increased market share.
- With your knowledge and expertise, you will raise the competencies of our commercial colleagues worldwide in executing Best-in-Class Web content as part of effective multi-channel Digital Channel campaigns towards HCPs, and as part of effective Customer Value Journeys for Parents/Patients/Carers
- You will build and execute a mid-term Web Asset strategy that will drive more effective leverage of our Global/Local Website assets (for all key Stakeholders) – with full alignment of all internal stakeholders and securing necessary resources to execute
- You will continuous monitor our Global Nutricia and Brand Website assets/performance – with recommendations for Site Optimization, UX Improvement by local or global teams (This role will NOT be responsible for Website content development but will be responsible for
- Your web Strategy and execution plans will drive both Accelerated Multi-Channel/CVJ performance – as well as help drive our 3rd to 1st party customer Data strategy
You will report into the E2E HCP Engagement Director, where you will work closely with Specialized Nutrition Commercial teams, Danone Digital teams, HCP Solutions and MMM/MCE Team and the Data & Tech Team.
Needed for Success
- You have a proven track record of Website / SEO management and optimization for multiple Web Assets – ideally with both Global and Local experience
- (preferable) Thorough understanding of HCP/consumer digital behaviors and preferences
- You have experience in optimizing UX of Web assets, and contributing to an effective Customer Data strategy and setup
- You have experience in impacting and inspiring distributed, virtual teams.
- You have knowledge and experience with the development of appropriate and impactful to channel (marketing) content.
- You have a minimum 6+ years’ experience in effective website management and optimization
- Effective Communicator
- Strong project manager
- Translate business requirements to Engagement opportunity & vice versa.
- Analytical nature.
- Problem solver.
- People management and organizational skills. Motivate others.
- Have a vision with strategy: a leader rallies other to fill the gaps necessary to carry out that vision.
- Output and result driven
Dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible, Danone is a leading global food & beverage company building on health-focused and fast-growing categories in three businesses: Essential Dairy & Plant-Based Products, Waters and Specialized Nutrition. Danone aims to inspire healthier and more sustainable eating and drinking practices, in line with its ‘One Planet. One Health’ vision which reflects a strong belief that the health of people and that of the planet are interconnected.
Danone Specialized Nutrition business operates under the Nutricia brand.
Since 1896, Nutricia has pioneered nutritional solutions that help people live longer, more joyful and healthier lives. Building on more than a century of research and innovation, Nutricia has harnessed the power of life-changing and life-saving nutrition to create a leading specialized nutrition portfolio that can change a health trajectory for life. With its nutritional solutions, Nutricia supports healthy growth and development during the first 1000 days and helps to address some of the world’s biggest health challenges; pre-term birth, faltering growth, food allergy, rare metabolic diseases, age-related conditions and chronic disease, such as frailty, cancer, stroke and early Alzheimer’s disease.
Hit the “apply now” button. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me: