WISE2 & Safety Coordinator
Are you up for a challenge, in a complex international and dynamic environment? So, this role is for you!
About the Job
The mission of the role is to drive the WISE2 and Safety agenda for our Global Danone Nutricia HQ in Hoofddorp (DPA), aligning it with key-stakeholders, as well as to ensure compliancy with the Safety and Health regulations of the Dutch Government, which is included in the "Preventie medewerker" / Prevention Officer role.
Your key responsibility:
- Preventie medewerker / prevention officer tasks (see the law legislation); incident investigations and reporting; ensure safety instructions are provided for new employees and visitors and are kept up to date; ensure prevention checks and internal audits are planned, supported and executed
- Support the setup and organization for the WISE2 Governance and committees; coordinate the WISE2 meetings; monthly reporting; ensure required WISE2 / Safety trainings are deployed for the employees in scope. Input for Safety and Health budget.
- Ensure WISE2 & Safety ambitions and goals are aligned and integrated in the overall DPA Site Vision & Plan; provide the DPA Site Team with input for short-mid and -long term WISE2 & Safety. improvements.
- Support Crisis management team and create/provide input for a communication plan and provide ad-hoc communication touch points.
- DPA Works Council updates.
You have a passion for the health & well-being of others and like to work in a dynamic and new environment. You are familiar and/or have experience with the field of Facility Management as well as ARBO Health regulations and Works Council discussions. You are pro-active, creative and have an eye for detail which you can immediately take into practice as the office is quite new. You have strong communication & engagement skills (ability to adapt communication styles to different audience to convince or to align). In this role, you need to have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and comfortable working in English and fluently in Dutch, both written and spoken.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products
Hit the “apply now” button before the 30th of September 2019. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me: